They woul'd be as in love with you as I am

terça-feira, 28 de agosto de 2012

I'll never get sick of falling asleep listening to music. I'll never get sick of jumping in my bed. I'll never get sick of beeing happy. I'll never get sick of smiling. I'll never get sick of getting emotions. I'll never get sick of crying or crying until I fall asleep. I'll never get sick of going to the beach. I'll never get sick of going out with my friends, to the cinema, to the park. I'll never get sick of beeing alone. I'll never get sick of reading books or watching series. I'll never get sick of loving. I'll never get sick of sleeping all day or party all night. I'll never get sick of all of this because until I die, I want to live. And this is what my life is all made of.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

aww, que querida. Obrigadaa!

Adoro essa música e identifiquei-me imenso com o texto :)

Enviar um comentário